Welcome to Only Believe @ Kenton online.
We’re glad you stopped by! We hope you’ll make a visit to Only Believe @ Kenton in person soon so that we can meet you and have an opportunity to worship God together.
At Only Believe Kenton, we do our best to put families first. Families are the backbone of our congregation, and though they all look a little different – some have moms and dads and kids, others have single parents, some are single people, some are young couples, and others are seasoned citizens – they all have one thing in common … they are the most important aspect of our church.
If you worship with us, you will see our Pastors and volunteers work hard to enrich your walk with Jesus, and we do our best to make you and your family feel right at home. We’ve created this part of our website to answer a few basic questions. So, you can get started right here, and then you can scroll through the rest of the site to see what’s up at Only Believe Kenton!
The Kenton Campus of Only Believe Kenton is located at 13513 State Route 292
Kenton, OH 43326. We have on site parking and we also have a wheelchair ramp to our main entrance. You may drop someone off near the ramp and then continue to a parking space, or if you are alone and in need of assistance, you may stop near the entrance and ask someone to park your car for you.
Our Main Sanctuary and children/teen classrooms are on the ground floor of our new church building.
What Should I Expect on a Sunday Morning?
We have all kinds of wonderful people in our church. Some like to dress up, while others like to wear jeans, so please come however you feel most comfortable.
Every service in the Main Sanctuary begins with a time of worship music where you will see everything from raised hands, clapping, dancing, and shouting to quiet kneeling and tears streaming down grateful faces. You are free to join in as you wish.
You will enjoy an encouraging message from Pastor Phillip, and after church we invite you to get to know people by chatting with folks for a few minutes before you go.
Who Do I See if I Have Questions?
Any person wearing a badge will be able to assist you, so don’t worry if you need to ask a question during your visit. We want your experience to be a good one from start to finish, so don’t hesitate to approach our volunteers for any reason.
What Do You Have for Children?
At Only Believe @ Kenton, we believe your children are the future of the Kingdom. This is why we do our best to encourage and equip our parents as they raise their children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
For more information about our children’s classes, please contact Jerod Kiser at email@example.com.
What Do We Believe?
- That the Bible is the inspired, only infallible and authoritative written Word of God. 2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. Matthew 28:19
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His substitutionary and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father and His personal future return to this earth in power and glory.
- In the Blessed Hope – the rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming. 1 Thess. 4:13-18; I Cor. 15:51-57
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ. John 14:6; Acts 2:38; Ephesians 1:7
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation. John 3:3; Titus 3:5; 2 Corinthians 5:17-21
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to the believing prayer of faith. 1 Peter 3:21, 2:24; James 5:14-15; Isaiah 53:4-5
- In the infilling by the Holy Spirit, which is given to believers who ask for it. Acts 2:4, 8:15-19, 19:1-7
- In water baptism as an outward sign to the world of the regeneration of the inner man, not the washing away of sins. 1 Peter 3:21
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life. 1 Corinthians 6:11, Romans 8:13
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, one to everlasting life, the other to everlasting damnation. 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:11-15